Beaudesert business, ACS Engineers, provide comprehensive civil and environmental engineering advice, as well as project management services.
ACS staff have extensive experience across a range of clients, including residential property owners, local government, as well as medium and large residential, agricultural and industrial developers.
Directors Angela Harlen and Susan Shay were both born and raised in Beaudesert and say their goal is to ‘mindfully design projects to ensure they achieve optimal environmental outcomes, while minimising the impact on the local community.
Meet the Team:
- Angela Harlen – is responsible for overseeing and supervising all the businesses activities and employees.
- Susan Shay – has 19 years’ experience in the civil and environmental consultancy industry and as a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) provides her clients with quality solutions and advice. Susan is assisting a local enterprise with their relocation and expansion opportunities.
- Kate Brand – has 10 years’ experience in the civil and environmental consultancy industry. Kate is working on environmental & water management requirements for Gelita.
- Jack Morgan – a Civil Designer & Drafter, with over 6 years AutoCAD experience. Jack is assisting SRRC with quick response design packages.
- Cameron Summerville – draws on a wide range of industry experience in the design and delivery of civil infrastructure projects to deliver optimal outcomes to clients. Cameron is on secondment to SRRC as a Superintendent’s Rep for the flood recovery work
ACS Engineers are also working for SEQ Water on the water treatment plant expansion and are Queensland Urban Utilities-endorsed consultants and are registered with Local Buy. Additionally, ACS Engineers are qualified to design/develop Traffic Management Plans and Traffic Guidance Schemes in accordance with Queensland Main Roads requirements.