The Asia Pacific Cities Summit is one of our region’s leading forums, offering world class speakers, an inspiring and topical program, a business introductions program and an array of networking opportunities. The last event in 2017 included 1303 representatives from 135 cities, including 93 mayors.
Why attend the APCS as a Young Professional:
- Get an early understanding of the urban challenges and network with other Young Professionals online.
- Participate in collaborative workshops to solve real urban challenges relating to the 2019APCS sub-themes, including an exclusive session with Marc Randolph, co-founder of Netflix.
- Present your city solutions to all attending city and business leaders.
- Connect with Mayors from the Asia Pacific region and beyond at this exclusive networking event.
- Attend keynote sessions, plenary sessions and all social and networking event
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be between 18 – 30 years of age
- Be a resident and working in the Scenic Rim Regional Council area
- Have a passion for one or more of the Summit sub-themes – innovation of cities, mobility of cities, liveability of cities and sustainability of cities
The successful applicant will receive conference registration valued at $495 per participant, as well as 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Brisbane, making the entire opportunity worth over $1000. This is a fabulous opportunity to further your career and expand your horizons.
To learn more about the APCS visit apcsummit.org/about